Monday, August 4, 2008

Goss Gross


I enjoyed Hellboy 2: The Golden Army. Thoroughly.

While watching, i couldn't help but feel that Prince Nuada, in all his made-up glory, reminds me of someone. Someone that i could not quite put my finger on.

After i came home, i went on the trusty IMDB site and hey presto, i found out who he is.

After which I let out a loud gasp. It's Luke Goss!!! what the!

This is of course not the ex-Bros member's first foray into acting, but it's certainly the most noteworthy. And weirdly enough, beneath all that unrecognisable makeup, his chiseled cheekbones still managed to make an impression.

The Sun did an interview of him, which you can read here.

Funny, I always thought the Goss bros were the epitome of boy bands, but turns out Luke had wanted to be a rockstar. Weird how things turned out.

Well he has an official site, if anyone's interested.

No comments: